Sharing a little Farewell video, with music and Love!
After fifteen wonderful years living in Houston, Texas, the time has come to embark on a new Adventure in Sedona, Arizona. I want to thank my dear personal friends, colleagues, teachers and students for being part of this amazing journey!
My gratitude extends to the venues and media active in the Houston community:
- Cathy, Green Planet Sanctuary (now Cathy's Dream Glamping in Round Top)
- Lucy’s House and our home in Montrose
- Susan, Denise, Brad, Melanie and Kevin, Body, Mind & Soul
- Sharon, Houston Yoga & Ayurveda Wellness Center
- Rosa, Spectrum Center
- Helen, Metaphysical Healing Expo and Houston Directory
- Peggy, Consciously Curious
- Rita, The New Era Times and The Book Connection
- Ginger, Indigo Sun
- Daniel, Circle of Sound and the Menil Park
- Tim Sr. and Tim Jr., Eagle & Condor Drum Circle
- And many more…
Much love to all!
Tupananchiscama ~ Until we meet again